This is a great basic dessert that pairs well with tea, coffee, or even lemonade, and is a variation of a Betty Crocker recipe.
- A mixing bowl is preferable to a whisk for this recipe.
- Optionally, once they’re done, sprinkle cinnamon on each cookie for added flavor.
- 2 sticks of soft, lightly salted butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix butter and flour until it’s a fluffy consistency.
- Add the vanilla and eggs, then gradually add in the flour.
- Place individual 2-inch diameter scoops onto two traditional half-sheet baking pans (the amount might go over a little).
- Bake for 22 minutes.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.