Tapioca pudding is a classic dessert that can be enjoyed plain, with fruit, or cinnamon!
1/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons tapioca
2 ¾ cups milk
1 egg, well beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Use minute tapioca.
- Whole milk will, of course, create the thickest pudding consistency.
- Mix sugar, tapioca, milk, and egg in a sauce pan; let stand for 5 minutes.
- It’s necessary to stir constantly while cooking on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil.
- Remove from heat, stirring in the vanilla.
- Let the pudding cool for 20 minutes, then stir.
- Serve warm or chilled; store leftover pudding in the refrigerator.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.