Whether it’s a barbecue, holiday party, or “just because,” this salsa dip makes a great addition to any event!
- I use a 9×13” Pyrex baking dish for this recipe.
- These are the specific ingredients that I use for a healthier version, but this recipe can be used with any level of fat content/sharp or mild cheddar cheese/salsa heat, as well as any brand, according to preference.
2 8-oz 1/3 less fat containers of Philadelphia cream cheese.
2 standard packages of Sargento reduced fat mild shredded cheddar cheese.
2 16-oz jars of mild salsa.
- Soften the cream cheese so that it’s easy to spread.
- With a spatula, spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the baking dish for the first layer.
- Pour the salsa over the cream cheese to form the second layer.
- Arrange the shredded cheese on top of the salsa for the third, top layer (all layers should be even).
- Bake in the oven at 350 Degrees for about 25 minutes.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.