This recipe is filled with rich flavors, and makes an excellent side dish with meat, poultry, or fish.
- 2 cans of French-style green beans (about 14.5 oz each)
- 8 to 10 oz of sour cream
- 1 loaf of Velveeta cheese (32 oz)
- 1 box of regular Ritz crackers (crush them to use as crumbs)
- 1 can of Campbells condensed cream of mushroom soup (10.5 oz)
- 4 tablespoons of butter (margarine can be substituted if preferred)
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
1. Drain green beans and put them in a casserole dish.
2. Sprinkle the green beans with the pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
3. In a bowl, mix the sour cream and the cream of mushroom soup together.
4. Spread this mixture evenly over the beans.
5. Cut the Velveeta cheese into cubes and place them on top of the mixture.
6. Cover the entire top of the casserole with the Ritz cracker crumbs.
7. Place the 4 tablespoons of butter (or margarine) on top of the Ritz cracker crumbs.
8. Bake at 400 Degrees until it bubbles and browns (usually at around 25 minutes).
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.