If you’re short on time, but still looking to prepare a nutritious casserole for dinner, then try this 15-minute Alfredo casserole recipe!
This recipe is adapted from one found in a 2013 issue of BJ’s Member Journal.
1 package (about 38 ounces) of microwavable alfredo sauce
1 tablespoon of organic olive oil
12 ounces of kale that’s washed, chopped, and drained
4 ounces of crumbled, precooked bacon (can be standard or turkey)
Baby carrots (optional)
- Place the olive oil in a large skillet, and warm it over medium heat.
- Add the kale, and sauté it for about 8 minutes until it just reaches a tender consistency.
- Drain the kale as thoroughly as possible.
- Microwave the alfredo sauce according to the respective package instructions.
- Stir the bacon and kale into the hot alfredo sauce, and serve with the baby carrots if desired.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.