This delicious zucchini bread recipe is so versatile that it can pair well with a light meal, such as a salad, and on its own as a snack or dessert!
3 cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of baking powder
3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1 cup of vegetable oil
2 ¼ cups of sugar
3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 cups of grated zucchini
1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 dull aluminum pans (8×4” each).
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add the sifted ingredients to the beaten mixture, and beat all those ingredients together well.
- Stir in the zucchini (and the walnuts, optionally) until well-combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake for anywhere from 40-65 minutes, or until the tester knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans on a baking rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the pans, and allow the two loaves to cool completely.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.