If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty meatloaf recipe, then this is a perfect option!
- ½ cup crushed Rice Krispies
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground parsley
- ¼ teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon onion salt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg (beaten)
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Milk (to consistency)
- 1 24-ounce jar of tomato sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl at once – make sure the mixture is of a medium consistency.
- Place the mixture into a meatloaf pan.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top of the mixture.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 1 hour.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.