Whether it’s for breakfast, a snack, or dessert, this recipe for baked oatmeal, banana, and chocolate muffins is a tasty addition to your schedule!
Note: This recipe is adapted from one by Julie Evink of Eats and Treats.
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 ripe, large banana
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup of mini chocolate chips
- Butter or nonstick cooking spray
- The oven should be preheated to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a standard muffin pan with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the oats, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Combine the milk, mashed banana, water, vanilla extract, and brown sugar in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together, and mix them.
- The chocolate chips should then be stirred in gradually.
- Evenly pour the completed mixture into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (make sure the muffins are golden brown on their tops, and their middles are cooked).
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes after removing the muffins from the oven.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and serve them warm or at room temperature.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.