Hello, freelancers, and welcome to the newest Fabulous Freelancer Friday! As always, I want to thank each of you (hello to newcomers!) for being a part of this – don’t forget, guest posting is an option!
I know that many of you have blogs about your respective journeys as writers/freelancers, etc., and that’s why I’d be happy to interview you! It’s free promotion for your work, and contributes to the resource that I’m building here for our community.
- For an example of a past collaboration, please check out my post, “Is Voice Acting in Your Freelancing Future? Here’s What to Know…“ wherein I conducted a Q&A with Julianna Lantz, Manager of Talent Services at Voices.com.
I usually never pay attention to advertisements on social media. I have to admit, however, that once in a while one does manage to catch my attention for more than a millisecond.
- When I saw an ad for Storiarts depicting their writing gloves (they have lots of other apparel products, too) my happiness knew no limits. I’m partial to this Les Miserables pair:
- Although this creativity is indeed off the charts unique/cool, I’m most impressed with the fact that part of each Storiarts purchase goes towards funding literacy programs for children around the world.
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Calm: Research Coordinator
- BGR Media, LLC: Commerce Writer/Editor
- SciShow: Freelance Fact-Checker
- Yesler: Media Strategist (Remote)
- Poll Everywhere: Content Marketing Associate
- ScottWay Capital: Freelance Writer/Editor
- ICF: Social Media Monitoring Specialist
- iPhone Photography School: Photography Website Content Editor
- Shutterstock: Reviewer Coordinator, Images
- Virtual Gal Friday: Virtual Receptionists
- OutPLEX: Work at Home Customer Service Representatives
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.