Happy Friday, everyone! I know I say this pretty much every week, but I’ll say it again: thank you so very much for the continued support!
As this blog continues, I’m hoping to interview media freelancers (full-time YouTubers, etc.) in the coming months. Although I already have some ideas as to who I might want to reach out to, I’d love suggestions, too! So, if anyone has any leads, please contact me.
And now, for this week’s thoughts and job finds…
- I’m completely enchanted with Château de Gudanes – so much so, in fact, that I purchased its corresponding book.
- Good things come to those who wait, and wait I did for over a month, worrying about when it could possibly arrive.
- So, I ended up emailing what I thought would be just a generic customer service address. To my surprise, I received the most wonderful, authentic response from Karina Waters, who owns the château and wrote the book! She’s one of those blessed people whose kindness radiates through her correspondence.
- Despite the long time it took, it was so worth it – beautifully wrapped, the handwritten note, the charming postal stamp – Karina’s attention to detail is so incredible. This same attention is being lovingly applied to the château’s restoration process – documented wonderfully through its Instagram account.
- Oh, Game of Thrones. I lack the words – only a Miss J. Alexander GIF can truly depict what Season 8’s viewing process has been like for me…
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- The Western Journal: Contract Writer
- Hip Happenings, LLC: Digital Marketing Manager/Social Media Expert
- Wunderland Group: Digital Copywriter
- Wikimedia Foundation: Technical Writer
- Soko: Onsite (San Francisco or Los Angeles) Freelance Copywriter
- Answer First: Customer Service Professional
- Friends of the Earth: Grants Coordinator
- FitSmallBusiness: Writers
- Podia: Creative Support Agent
- Paint ‘N Pour NYC: Digital Marketing/Social Media Manager (Local to NYC)
- First Beat Media: Content Writer
- Morneau Shepell: Part-Time Client Care Representative
- MJC LLC: Skilled Creative Writers with Solid Background
- StratoScale: Freelance Technology Writer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.