Hello again to all you freelancers out there! As always, thank you so much for following along!
- No matter how interesting any given freelancing gig might be, there’s always a decently high level of potential for procrastination.
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Food and Craft Website: Freelance Social Media and Content Strategist/Marketer
- Brandish Agency: E-A-T Qualified Writer Needed in the Education Industry
- OutSec: Transcriptionists
- !t’s Design Studio: Freelance Videographer/Editor
- Eaton Hall Exhibitions: Freelance Web Designer
- Boldly: Marketing and Social Media Specialist
- CBS Interactive: Gaming Staff Writer for ComicBook.com
- Clerky: Customer Operations Associate
- Working Solutions: Event Ticketing and Sales
- Social Tribe: HR Coordinator and Recruiter
- Vitamin T: Senior Paid Social Strategist
- Peerspace: Customer Experience Associate
- Roostify: Client Support Specialist
- Aquent: Copywriter
- Premium Men’s Fashion and Lifestyle Website: Long-Term Writers
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.