If you’re looking to simplify your morning routine with a delicious breakfast alternative, then you might want to try this oatmeal cereal bars recipe!
- 1 ½ cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup of dried cranberries
- ¼ cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cups of skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients (oats, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, and kosher salt) together.
- Mix the wet ingredients (skim milk, egg, vanilla) together.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a 9×9” baking dish lined with oven-safe parchment paper.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into squares. The bars can be individually wrapped in Saran wrap and put into the freezer for storage.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.