Welcome to another Fabulous Freelancer Friday, everyone! I remain exceptionally appreciative of all the follows, comments/messages – keep ’em coming 🙂
- Check this out if you’re looking for some relaxing music in the midst of your freelancing day:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Universal Music Group: Senior Designer
- Content Conquered: Part-Time Project Management Assistant
- Vitac: Voice Captioner
- Wrrk: Customer Service Professionals
- CASET Associates, Ltd.: Freelance Transcribers
- Art & Logic: Mobile Developer
- Projectline: Marketing Events Coordinator
- Sked Social: Social Media Writer
- Chili Piper: Customer Success Representative
- Gadget Hacks: Smartphone and App Writer
- Red Ventures: Freelance Writer, Home and Technology
- Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth: Online Instructor – Critical Reading
- Lost at SEO: Long-Term Freelance Marketing and Technology Writer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.