If you’re looking for a sweet, zesty alternative to the usual grilling sauces, then you might want to give this blueberry wine sauce recipe a try!
Note: this is adapted from Chef Jon Ashton’s recipe, which appeared in Parade’s June 2, 2019 issue.
- 12 ounces of frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- ½ cup of white wine
- ¼ cup of chicken broth
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, white wine, chicken broth, lemon juice, and rosemary together in a medium saucepan.
- Bring those ingredients to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-high.
- Continue to stir the mixture frequently for about 20 minutes, or until it reaches a jam-like consistency.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.