Welcome to another Fabulous Freelancer Friday, everyone! As always, I’m so humbled by the support – it’s really heartening to learn that my posts are being referenced and shared 🙂
- The arts are a vital component in community building initiatives! Check out what was accomplished this past June in Rochester, NY:
- For more on the participants, be sure to read this great article by Allison Klein for The Washington Post, “This Piano Crosswalk Was Painted by a Group of Strangers with No Training but a Lot of Harmony.”
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Quad: Freelance Production Artist (On-Site, Pennsylvania)
- Empowered Education: SEO Manager
- Close.io: Customer Support Engineer (Western or Central Europe Time Zones)
- The Chat Shop: Chat Agents
- Delta Commercial Roofing, Inc.: Freelance Copywriter
- Superette: Product Photographer
- SolutionInn: Tutor
- Goodway Group: Social Media Analyst
- World Business and Executive Coach Summit: Copywriter
- Nectafy: Growth Content Contract Writer
- Sprout Social: Social Media Marketing Writers
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.