Searching for a meal that is satisfyingly nutritious? This raspberry and peach chicken salad recipe is sure to delight!
Note: this is an adaption of a recipe found in a July, 2019 issue of Relish.
Ingredients for the salad:
- Salad greens according to preference
- 2 large pitted, sliced peaches
- 1 lb. of sliced grilled chicken breasts
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup of slivered almonds
- ¼ cup of crumbled goat cheese
Ingredients for the vinaigrette:
- 1 large pitted, quartered peach
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- Divide the salad ingredients equally between 4 plates.
- Place all the dressing ingredients except for the vegetable oil into a blender. Cover the blender and thoroughly blend.
- With the blender still running, gradually add in the vegetable oil until the entire mixture reaches a creamy consistency.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette onto the salad, and serve.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.