Another Fabulous Freelancer Friday has arrived! Hello and welcome to those who’ve just started following, and a continued thank you to everyone for being a part of this community. Let’s keep this momentum going 🙂
- As an avid fan of music, and indeed musical theater, I vividly remember when Baz Luhrmann’s movie, Moulin Rouge! was first released. A couple of years later, as I began my freshman year at Emerson College, the movie was still a favorite – a bunch of us crowded into a dorm room on a lazy weekend afternoon to watch and sing along.
- Therefore, it was even more meaningful that, years later in August of 2018, I would get to see Moulin Rouge! The Musical in its pre-Broadway run at the Emerson Colonial Theater. Last night, Moulin Rouge! The Musical officially debuted on Broadway.
- Although a bit less intense than the movie, the musical is a wonderful complement to it – the very definition of a fun, must-see theater experience! The cast is incredible – I’m particularly hoping Danny Burstein and Karen Olivo get Tonys.
- The expanded musical score is a literal jukebox of favorites! This rickolis video is one of the better examples I could find of the production:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- GoSite: Freelance Writer
- Telelanguage: Social Media Specialist
- Food & Agriculture Organization of the US: Sustainable Development Experts
- WorkMonger: Remote Analyst
- FotoCrush: Art Production Designer for Photo Products
- Weaving Influence: Social Media Specialist
- Ring.com: Application Security Engineer
- Meredith Corporation: Digital Products Manager
- SciShow: Freelance Fact Checker
- Change Creator: Business Tools Writers
- Travel Outlook: Hospitality Sales and/or Service Professionals
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.