It’s Friday, so you know what that means, freelancers! Thank you for being here 🙂
- Imagine being a fly on the wall, listening to Charles Dickens as he read aloud from his work. Although time travel isn’t (yet) possible, surely his annotated copy of Mrs. Gamp is the next best thing.
- This article by Patrick Sawer for The Telegraph provides more to the backstory (ignore the Gant/Gamp typos): “Secret of Charles Dickens’s Dramatic Public Readings All in His Book Annotations.”
- On September 24, 2019, Sotheby’s will be auctioning off an incredible private library. Be sure to peruse the catalog of Charles Dickens: The Lawrence Drizen Collection.
- And finally, because no mention of Dickens is complete without a proper corresponding narration:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Rocket Cat Learning: Freelance Content Creator
- LiveSurface: Marketing – Social
- Equisolve: Junior Project Manager
- The Beehive: Freelance Graphic Designer
- Foundr Magazine: Content Writers
- Sprinklr: Instructor – SprinklrU Learning Services (Bilingual, Spanish/English)
- ConvertKit: Documentary Filmmaker
- Just Facts: Policy Analyst
- The Virtual Savvy: Marketing Specialist
- Thistle: Part-Time Copywriter
- Voxy: English Language Teacher with Task-Based Teaching Experience
- Evestar: Digital Copywriter
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.