Try this roasted salmon with honey-Dijon glaze the next time you’re looking for a meal to pair with a salad, vegetables, or even pasta!
Note: this an adaptation of Anna Watson Carl’s recipe in The Yellow Table.
- A 1 ¾ lb. piece of salmon with the skin still on.
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon that has been cut in half
- 7 springs of fresh thyme
- An oven should be preheated to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use aluminum foil to line a baking sheet.
- Arrange the salmon with its skin side down on the baking sheet, sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the olive oil, honey, and mustard together in a small bowl, then pour the mixture over the salmon.
- Take one of the lemon halves and cut it into thin slices.
- Place the thyme and the lemon slices on top of the salmon and bake the salmon for about 12 minutes until it’s “just” cooked.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, squeeze the remaining lemon half over it, and serve.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.