Friday’s here again, freelancers! Enjoy these latest findings 🙂
- Recently, while promoting Carnival Row, Orlando Bloom and Cara Delevingne participated in Vanity Fair‘s celebrity lie detector test series. Honestly, it was so much fun to watch. Does Orlando still speak Elvish? Can he hum the Pirates theme? Can Cara beatbox with the best of them? Who would she want to be trapped in the wilderness with? Find out here:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Professional Services Consultant
- Noom: Entry-Level Virtual Health Coach
- Fight for the Future: Communications Specialist
- Conservify: Freelance Technical Writer
- QuickBooks: Deputy Editor
- Mystery.org: Customer Experience Specialist
- Femestella: Feminist Pop Culture Writers
- Insureon: Content Editor (Blogs)
- FMTC: Data Processor
- Investopedia and The Balance/Dotdash: Finance Fact Checker
- Teach for America: Entry-Level Teacher
- Truckers Report: Job Adviser
- Gardener’s Path: Gardening Writers Wanted
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.