For a no-bake dessert with great texture and flavor, try this blueberry lemon crunch pie recipe!
Note: this is a variation of a recipe that was in the August, 2019 edition of Relish.
Ingredients for the crust:
- 1 ½ cups of finely crushed plain granola
- 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) of sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1 container (8 ounces) of frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Mix together the granola, light brown sugar, and unsalted butter in a 9” pie pan.
- Press this mixture on the bottom and up the sides of the pan to form a crust.
- Place the crust in the refrigerator to chill.
- Puree the 2 cups of blueberries in a food processor.
- Thoroughly mix the blueberry puree with the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and non-dairy whipped topping together in a large bowl.
- Spoon the completed mixture into the shell of the pie crust.
- Put whole blueberries on the top if available and desired.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap and freeze it for anywhere from 6 hours to 3 days.
- Before planning to serve, allow the pie to sit for 25 minutes at room temperature.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.