Hi, freelancers! Here are this week’s findings; hopefully you’ll find a treasure or two among them 🙂
- History is endlessly fascinating, and is a worthy opponent to fiction. It’s honestly unbelievable, some of the things that really happened.
- Take, for example, the (larger than) life of Louis XIV and the construction of Versailles. Here’s the best documentary I’ve seen on both:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- The Social Element: Moderator, French and English
- Wisecrack: Writer or Researcher
- OutSec: Typists
- Scribbr: Freelance Academic Editors
- WGBH Educational Foundation: Outreach Specialist
- GaggleAMP Inc: Customer Success Manager
- Blooms Today: Independent Sales Representative
- Signal Private Messenger: Support Specialist
- Clevertech: Jr. Product Analyst
- Metabolic Living: Assistant Video Editor for Internal Video Advertising Team
- TA Digital: Digital Strategist
- Valnet, Inc.: Freelance Anime Writer
- Direct Interactions: Red Cross Disaster Relief
- A List Apart: Contributors
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.