If you’re looking for an extra something that combines a few of the best flavorful elements the fall season has to offer, then try this yellow squash and zucchini dip recipe!
Note: this recipe is a variation of one found in the cookbook Southern Living, 1989 Annual Recipes.
- 4 chopped medium-sized yellow squash
- 4 chopped medium zucchinis
- 1 chopped large onion
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine
- 1 roll (about 6 ounces) of cubed garlic cheese
- 1 roll (about 6 ounces) of cubed jalapeno cheese
- 1 can (about 11 ounces) of undiluted cheddar cheese soup
- Sauté the yellow squash, zucchinis, and onion in butter until they’ve reached a crisp-tender consistency.
- Add the garlic cheese, jalapeno cheese, and cheddar cheese soup one by one.
- Stir all the ingredients together until they’re blended well and heated thoroughly.
- Pour the completed dip into a heat-safe bowl.
- Serve the dip warm with tortilla chips, crostini, or crackers (all plain-flavored).
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.