Hello, freelancers! Here we are in a new decade – let’s make it our most prosperous yet 🙂
- Many freelancers (myself included) like to take surveys for side earnings. Within the last few days, I’ve been made aware of a trend…
- Some survey companies are now working off of screening software to prevent against fraud, which can result in accounts being mistakenly frozen, rejections/disqualifications, etc. All this, in addition to non-existent (or flat out rude) customer service.
- Don’t let your earnings become a casualty of such tactics; research is more important than ever.
- I’m all about the positivity on this blog. However, I must tell you that for the reasons already mentioned in some combination or another, Slicethepie and Survey Junkie, once two of my go-to side earners, are no longer recommended.
- Thankfully, two excellent survey resources that have withstood the test of time are these (links include my reviews):
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Gametime: Fan Happiness Associate
- All That’s Interesting: Freelance Editor
- HelpDocs: Written Content Producer
- Vitamin T: Freelance Copywriter
- Modern Tribe: Agency Marketing Content Specialist
- Crawford Group: Technical Writer
- Brilliant PR and Marketing: Public Relations Press Coordinator
- SimpleTexting: Customer Onboarding Specialist
- Quandary Media: Freelance Writer for Audio and Video Website
- VaVa Virtual Assistants: Digital Marketing and Graphic Design Manager
- Webconsuls: Freelance Copywriter
- Why Websites Work: Article Writer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.