Happy Friday, Freelancers – many thanks to each and every one of you for being here!
As this blog grows in readership, so too will the categories I plan to introduce! So far there’s Advice, Reviews, Fix-Its, Foodie, Forays, and Friends.
The next new category, which I hope to debut sometime in 2020, is Fabulous Freelancer Finds. These will be profiles of physical products (like office supplies or technology) that have been proven to be very helpful in some freelancing task or another.
Remember, your input is very much valued! If you have product suggestions, leads, etc. please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- In the midst of Australia’s devastation, here are some ways to send much-needed donations:
- The Irwins are angels among us:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Uscreen: Technical Writer/Documentation Specialist
- GeekHive: Quality Assurance Specialist
- TheList.com: Freelance Writer
- Trusty Oak: Virtual Assistants
- Filmless: Freelance Script Writer
- Packlane: Shipping Coordinator
- Goldstar Events: Freelance Writers for Live Entertainment Lifestyle Blog
- Fringe Sport: Content Creator
- Love Work at Home: Freelance Writer
- LifeBook Ltd: Ghostwriters
- Quimbee: Staff Author
- Gateway Blend: Freelance News Writer
- Krazy Coupon Lady: Part-Time Marketing Copywriter
- mOOnshot Digital: Freelance Writer for Luxury Lifestyle Website
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.