We’ve arrived at another Friday, Freelancers – it also happens to be Valentine’s Day! Commercialism aside, it’s a reminder of how important it is to celebrate love each and every day – for friends, family, significant others if applicable, and self!
Will you love (pun intended) this week’s findings? Read on to decide 🙂
- The Bridegroom’s Oak in Northern Germany has its own address; for the past 130 years, people have been sending letters there in search of friendship and love. Be sure to Great Big Story‘s whimsically wonderful video about it:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Tigerfish: Transcriptionists
- Survivor’s Fortress: Freelance Writer the Survival and Preparedness Niche
- Asurion: Bilingual Customer Care Representative
- thredUP: Personal Shopper
- SVG: Feature/News Writer
- Understood: Freelance Young Adults Writer
- Heavy: Lawn, Garden, and Home Improvement Writer
- Orvis: Contract Fly-Fishing Copywriter
- Neiman Marcus: Digital Stylists
- Martindale-Hubbell: Freelance Legal Marketing Copywriter
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.