Welcome, everyone, and thank you for being here! I hope the freelancing life is treating you well – perhaps it’ll be even better once you peruse these newest findings 🙂
- Jonathan the tortoise is a dashing fellow who also happens to be one of the world’s oldest creatures!
- Everything you could possibly ever want to know about his history can be found on his profile page at Saint Helena Island Info.
- Catherine Man, a veterinary surgeon who has taken care of Jonathan, said of him in 2017, “We think he’s between 185 and 186 [in 2020 that’d be 188/9] years old. But that’s almost a minimum. He could be older, because we base that age on when he arrived on St. Helena [around 1882 according to this Mental Floss article] So, he might have arrived as an old adult, or a young adult. So, he could be another hundred years. We don’t know!” Be sure to watch this video for more details:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Pathstream: Customer Support Specialist
- TaskHuman: Wellness Coaches
- Designory: Freelance SEO Copywriter
- Brighten Communications: Callers
- Simplero: Executive Virtual Assistant
- Original9 Media: Editor
- Write Score: Scorers for Student Responses
- Qkids: Online English Instructors
- Independence University: Qualifying/Transfer Admissions Assistant (Remote)
- Select Data, Inc: Home Health Coder and OASIS Reviewer
- JustAnswer: Customer Care Specialist
- AlphaSights: Proofreader (Transcription Editor)
- One Firefly: Content Writer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.