Welcome, everyone – we have indeed arrived at another Fabulous Freelancer Friday! Wishing you a month full of inspiration, happiness, and productivity 🙂
- Here in the United States, March means Women’s History Month. There are so many extraordinary role models to choose from, but Abigail Adams is who I most admire for her resilience, intelligence, and prescience.
- One need only read her correspondence (thankfully available through the digital archives of the Massachusetts Historical Society) to see that this First Lady of the United States was thoroughly modern for her time.
- Her husband, second U.S. President John Adams, treasured her advice and relied upon it regularly.
- To learn more about these exceptional people living through extraordinary times, I highly recommend watching this documentary, American Experience: John and Abigail Adams…
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Wrapbook: Freelance Content Writer
- The Balanced Life: Member Support Coordinator
- OneForma: Transcribers
- Optimizely: Technical Content Editor and Writer
- VoiceHub: Social Media Jockey
- Consumable Content: Social Media Copywriter
- ModSquad: Moderators
- Wirecutter Money/The New York Times: Staff Writer
- Blavity, Inc: Copy Editor for Shadow And Act
- Breezy: Graphic Designer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.