Hello, freelancers! I hope this Friday finds you having had a productive week.
Isn’t it interesting how, as times change, telecommuting and/or freelancing is becoming more and more of a necessity?
Here’s hoping this week’s finds are helpful as you navigate your respective career paths, maintaining happiness and health along the way 🙂
- Michael D. Higgins, the president of Ireland, has two adorable, scene-stealing Bernese Mountain Dogs named Bród (meaning “pride”) and Síoda (meaning “silk”).
- They are much-loved in their home country, and now the world knows about them, too, thanks to a video captured of Bród at an official event by journalist Ibrah Razan:
- For more details, check out Rachael O’Connor’s article for The Irish Post, “President of Ireland’s dog, Bród, interrupts official event to demand belly rubs.”
- Bród and Síoda also have an unofficial, wonderfully uplifting Twitter account.
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- SpeakWrite: Typists
- LexBlog: Community Manager
- Scribie: Transcribers
- Ranker: Content Writer
- Merito Group: Virtual News Writer
- ThinkHR: Content Editor
- Insider Picks: Freelance Writer/Product Reviewer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.