Welcome, everyone, to another Fabulous Freelancer Friday! I hope you all have had a restful week, and, as always, am so grateful you’re here!
And now, please do take a look at what I’ve found to share this time…
- The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, Illinois is a magical place. Thankfully, during these uncertain times, they can always be counted upon to share insightful, heartwarming, awesome posts via their Twitter.
- Of particular note is Wellington, a rockhopper penguin who, thanks to loving care and technological advances, is over 30 years old. He and some of his fellow penguins regularly go on enrichment adventures throughout the aquarium, making new friends along the way:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Allegis: Entry-Level Transcriptionist
- CI-Group: Freelance Copywriter for Advertising Agency
- Grow and Convert: Business Writer
- BoomTown: Client Concierge
- Agency Analytics: Website Developer
- Cambridge Transcriptions: Corporate Transcriptionists
- Room to Read: Climate Change Justice and Gender Specialist
- Ubiqus: Transcriptionists
- Skillsoft: Learning Designer – Course Planning/Script Writer
- Book Launchers: Various Positions
- The New Humanitarian: Editorial Assistant
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.