Create a new favorite meal by pairing this turkey bacon and corn fritters recipe with a favorite salad!
Note: the original version of this recipe appeared in the April, 2020 issue of Relish.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of crumbled turkey bacon
- 1 cup of fresh or drained canned pineapple
- 1 cup of drained cooked corn
- ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped red onion
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Whisk the two eggs in a large bowl.
- Add in the turkey bacon, pineapple, corn, Parmesan cheese, onion, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, and flour, thoroughly mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Form the mixture into 10 fritters that are 3 inches apiece. Add more flour if needed to hold the mixture together.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add the fritters and cook them until they’re golden brown (about 1-2 minutes for each side).
- Place the completed fritters on a plate that has been lined with paper towels, and serve.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.