Welcome, everyone – Fabulous Freelancer Friday meets with us again!
The most important thing we can do now, and always, is to hope. Each and every one of us has a unique part to play in the world’s narrative.
When we send healing, hopeful energy out, we are capable of bringing about great, good change. Let’s always remember the “kind” in humankind 🙂
- This week saw the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. Lots of beautiful things were written throughout the Internet, but my favorite is that “heart” and “earth” consist of exactly the same letters.
- Times being what they are, the Earth is getting the chance to rejuvenate itself. Slowly but surely, with every clearer skyline, nature is painting a picture of how glorious it would be to amplify environmental mindfulness. After all, as Bruce Vaughn says in this ABC News segment, “We all share the same nest”:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Healthline: Wellness SEO Editor
- Home Depot: DesignConnect Designer
- CT Marketing Agency: Copywriter
- Wild Alaskan: Member Experience Specialist
- Aquent: Technical Writer
- Double: Executive Assistant
- Quicktate and iDictate: Typing and Analyzing Files
- GoodPup: Credentialed Veterinary Technicians with Dog Training Experience for Puppy Coaching
- Firebelly Marketing: Social Media Manager
- K9 of Mine: Writers for Training and Dog Care Topics
- Transcript Divas: Transcriptionists
- LegiStorm: Temporary Full-Time Legislative Outreach Liaison
- Vicky Virtual: Remote Receptionists
- Honey Bar Media, Inc: Conversion Copywriter
- The Content Panel: Writers
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.