Happy Friday and first day of May, freelancers! Take comfort and hope in the knowledge that there’s lots of light at the not-so-distant end of the tunnel – we just have to continue living gratefully and mindfully!
- Since freelancing often requires working from home anyway, I think many of us in this community know how to put together a home office look that’s uniquely our own.
- However, for those who aren’t used to this way of working, there’s a question of style. Whether it’s innovative, professional, or comfortably hilarious, this ABC News segment shows some great examples of how people are finding fashion at home (I’m partial to the duvet cover shawl):
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Popmenu, LLC: Data Entry Specialist
- Uscreen: Freelance Part-Time Writer
- WebFX: Remote Copyeditors
- Rosetta Stone: English Online Language Tutor (Various U.S. States)
- Williams-Sonoma: Customer Service Agent (Select U.S. Cities)
- Aha!: Writer
- Farmstead: Customer Happiness Representatives
- Black Rifle Coffee Company: Freelance Writers
- Boldly: Remote Executive Assistant
- LawnStarter: Writer
- Glow Natural Wellness: Women’s Natural Medicine Blog Ghostwriter
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.