Friday has reached us again, freelancers! My continued best wishes to each and every one of you in this journey. Let’s keep that positive energy flowing – a new dawn approaches.
- Teachers and students have had to adapt quickly to a new learning landscape; this video is an example of how they’ve gone about doing so with wonderfully heartwarming resilience:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Treliant: Customer Service Specialists
- EmbroideryDesigns.com: Customer Service Representative
- Great Minds: Digital Product Manager
- NextWave Advocacy, LLC: Grassroots Organizers
- Brainjolt: Freelance Commerce Writer
- Havenly: Contract Interior Designer
- Daily Transcription: Transcribers
- Randstad RiseSmart: Resumé Writer
- Keywords Studios: Technical Support Agent
- TTEC: Quality Assurance Agent
- eNotes: Freelance Writers
- Tysinger: Internet Research Specialist
- Cella: Copywriter
- Swoogo: Virtual Event Technologist
- Gardening Chores: Gardening and Landscaping Writers
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.