Here we are, freelancers, greeting another Friday!
This week saw a number of new subscribers, for which I’m very grateful, as always! If even one of my posts is helpful, then I’ve already met my goal for this blog!
And now, let’s take a look at this week’s discoveries…
- Robert Kenney is a wonderful example of a YouTube account created to spread joy and support.
- His channel, “Dad, how do I?” is a welcome resource of fatherly advice. Topics include everything from how to put up a shelf, to learning about what’s needed for various DIY project on his Tool Tuesday segments.
- Here, he shares some updates on his plans to give back on a larger scale and, of course, encouraging words:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Aim Academics: Tutors
- Simon & Schuster/Adams Media: Copyeditors and Proofreaders
- Narrative Media: Writers for SEO Content
- MailerLite: QA Tester
- Planet Interactive: Content Marketing Specialist
- Home Spa: Content Writer
- Awesome Motive: WordPress Content Writer
- Semaphore: Technical Writer
- MoveOn: Campaigner
- Promark Research: Telephone Interviewer
- Swell Press Inc: Writer for Numerology and Spirituality Niche Website
- Justworks: Freelance Writer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.