Friday meets with us again, freelancers – welcome!
I’m forever appreciative of your mutual support and readership! Speaking of which, stay tuned for an excellent guest post on the 13th!
And now, for this week’s compilation of discoveries…
- Originally meant for release in Fall, 2021, Hamilton is instead making its debut on Disney+ today! In this video, the company discusses how this historical production has more significance now than ever:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- CommentSold: Chat Support Specialist
- Zeta Global: Part-Time Editor
- A Retail Client for The Creative Group: E-Commerce Copywriter
- Public Consulting Group: eLearning Content Writer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.