Hello again, freelancing friends! My continued best wishes to each and every one of you as we navigate through these times. Let’s fix our hopes on the brightness of the horizon – we’ll be all the stronger for it.
- Caesar the No Drama Lllama is a therapy animal based in Jefferson, Oregon. Although known for visiting retirement homes and various community events, Caesar is also a “llamactivist,” whose emotional support hugs are diffusing many tense moments during ongoing protests.
- In this Washington Post article by Molly O’Brien, Caesar’s owner/caretaker, Larry McCool, says, “Caesar brings calm and defuses tension within these extremely volatile situations because everyone loves him as much as he loves everyone.”
- In 2019, Caesar made a charming appearance on KGW News’s show, Tonight with Cassidy:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Rose International: Customer Service Representative
- Rational: Copywriter
- Calm: Brand Copywriter
- GetThru: Dialer Monitor
- Bishop Fox: Part-Time Editor
- Kelsey Transcripts: Transcriptionists
- Papercheck: Editor
- Patient First: Medical Transcriptionist
- Liferay, Inc: Technical Writer
- Joy Answers: Receptionists
- Coinbase: Copywriter
- TeamBuilding: Full-Time Virtual Assistant
- Smart Blogger: Online Course Assistant
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.