Sweetly refreshing, this pineapple punch recipe pairs well with everything from barbecue fare to pizza and pasta!
Note: this recipe originally appeared in The International Sampler Cookbook via Favorite Recipes Press.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 12 cloves
- 1 can (about 46 ounces) of pineapple juice
- 1 ½ cups of orange juice
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- Orange slice (optional)
- Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan.
- Allow this mixture to simmer for 30 minutes, before straining into a pitcher.
- Add in the pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice, creating the punch.
- Let the punch chill in the refrigerator before serving over ice or frozen pineapple chunks and optionally garnished with an orange slice.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.