Welcome to September, freelancers! Wherever you happen to be in the world, I hope you’re happily persevering along your path.
- The 1980s, for all their historical happenings, are still remembered by many as a comforting time.
- A lot of that, perhaps, has to do with the way commercials were presented. They were truly a creative category entirely of their own!
- Here’s a fun compilation of commercials from 1988-89:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- ChowNow: Customer Support Representative
- Valnet Inc: Remote Comics Features Editor
- Telly Transcriptions: Transcribers
- Carbon: Technical Writer
- Scribendi: Editors
- The Motley Fool UK: Freelance Personal Finance Writer
- Dimagi: Technical Writer
- Slack: Senior Group Manager, Brand Marketing
- Amazon: Content Editor
- Poshmark: Community Associate, Dispute Management
- Pathable: Client Happiness Manager
- Blavity: News Copy Editor
- U.S. LawShield: Content Writer
- ShopPackTravel: Travel Blog Writer
- Clearlink: Staff Writer (Select U.S. States)
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.