I hope you’re all having a fabulous Friday, freelancers! The autumn season has just begun here, and I delight in the crisp air and vibrant foliage. Let’s now look at this week’s findings…
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, in life and now in memory, commands respect across generations and ideologies.
- Particularly heartwarming is her marriage to Marty – a love story for the ages, a model for equality.
- Marty preceded her in death by 10 years; now, it’s comforting to think they’re back together again.
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Elite Daily: Dating Writer
- Insperity: Remote Part-Time Grant Writer
- Autogrow.co: Copywriter
- WFMZ.com: Copy Editor
- One Firefly: Content Writer
- The DJ Fix: Online Freelance Writer
- Brilliant Earth: Customer Experience Assistant
- TaskHuman: Digital Yoga Instructor
- Sartortius: Copywriter
- Rent the Runway: Team Lead
- Aberdeen Broadcast Services: Caption Editor
- Wellthy: Virtual Care Coordinator
- Content Remarketing: Freelance Writers
- Nathan James: Customer Happiness Agent
- Tastemade: Content Lead
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.