Happy October, everyone! Thank you, as always, for being a part of this freelancing community (that’s been growing since 2017)! Let’s proceed to the discoveries for this week…
- If you’ve looked for books that makes you think and hope, then perhaps you’ve turned to Mitch Albom.
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Brainstorm Creative Resources: Copywriter
- Citizen: Remote Safety Alert Writer
- Zen Educate: Customer Support Representative
- Tuft & Needle: Copywriter
- Optum: Senior Data Entry Clerk
- LadyBoss: Reputation and Community Specialist
- Hopper: Travel Agent
- Density: Customer Support Associate
- QFM: Full-Time and Part-Time Writers
- Transcom: Customer Service and Technical Support Representative
- DressEdit: Women’s Fashion Writer
- SocialScouts: Social Media Marketing Writers
- 360Learning: Senior Content Editor
- SteadyContent: Writers
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.