This recipe for raspberry nut butter brings a sweetly earthy taste to toast, bagels, and even plain muffins!
Note: this recipe is adapted from one found in Hannaford’s Best of Fresh: A Special 10th Anniversary Issue Celebrating Readers’ Favorite Recipes.
- 1 stick of unsalted butter that has been softened at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- ¼ cup of raspberry fruit spread
- ¼ cup of toasted and chopped walnuts
- Place the butter in an electric mixer and whip it on high speed for one minute.
- Turn off the mixer and use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl.
- Whip the butter on high speed for an additional minute before turning off the mixer and scraping the bowl again.
- Add in the milk, and whip at high speed for one minute until it has been fully incorporated.
- Repeat the process of turning off the mixer and scraping the bowl.
- Add the fruit spread, whipping the mixture at high speed for, again, one minute.
- Turn off the mixer, add in the walnuts, and whip the mixture at high speed for 30 seconds, resulting in butter.
- Refrigerate the butter for about 10 minutes, then serve.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.