Friday greets us again! As always, I send you my thanks and best wishes as we continue to navigate this wondrous world of freelancing together! And now, let’s turn our attention to the newest findings…
- This past Monday was Indigenous Peoples’s Day, which brings to mind Re-Member, an organization devoted to helping improve the quality of life for Pine Ridge Reservation’s Oglala Lakota people. If you’re interested in participating, they have a number of ways to give. Learn more about their work via this video:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- MoxieLash: Beauty Copywriter
- Sywbol: Product Copywriter
- ERC: Work at Home Customer Service Agent
- Thistle: Marketing Copywriter
- BuzzFeed: Deputy Culture Editor
- Articulate: Content Writer
- Fit Small Business: Freelance Writer
- Yoko Co: Digital Designer/Art Director
- Verywell: Commerce Editor
- Hill Holliday: Proofreader
- Valnet, Inc: Reality TV Content Editor
- Homedit.com: Interior Design/Home Decor/DIY Writer
- WestStar Multimedia, Inc: Tech Writer and Update Editor
- Content Dog: SEO Content Writer
- HomeLight: Associate Editor of Content Marketing
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.