Freelancers, I hope this Friday finds you with hope in your heart and a productive mindset! As always, thank you for being a part of this community – there’s a new guest post coming Monday, too! In the meantime, here are this week’s findings…
- I’ve said it before, and I feel like this week in particular is a good time to reiterate it – ’80s commercials are a great antidote to stress! Check out this charming example featuring Fred the Baker:
Please do your own due diligence before officially applying to any and all job postings!
Here are some opportunities that, at the very least, look interesting in some capacity:
- Pearson: Senior Copywriter
- Bridge Education Group, Inc: Freelance Journalist
- Connections Academy: Elementary Art Adjunct Teacher
- The Mom Project: Community Freelance Writer
- Paperpile: Content Creator
- IntraEdge: Writer
- ICUC: Social Media Content Specialist
- SyncScript: Transcriber
- WebFX: Remote Copy/Content Editor
- Follow Up Boss: Product Support Expert
- Medrio: Copywriter
- First Editing: Editors
- The Manual: Freelance Food Writer
- RMCM Holdings: Freelance Writer for Parenting Website
- Spatial Informatics Group: Proposal Writer
Until next time!
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.