This nutrient-rich lemon artichoke dip recipe makes for a delightfully delicious snack that’s great for the immune system!
Note: the original version of this recipe appeared in the January/February edition of Relish.
- 1 can (14 ounces) of drained and rinsed cannellini beans
- 1 jar (14 ounces) of drained artichoke hearts
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- 1 zested and juiced lemon
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- Combine the beans, artichoke hearts, garlic, lemon zest, horseradish, and lemon juice in a blender or a food processor and pulse until mixture reaches a nearly smooth consistency.
- Refrigerate the completed dip for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle paprika over the top of the dip just before serving with bread, crackers, or raw vegetables.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.