This triple chocolate muffins recipe can enhance both your mood and your palate!
Note: The original version of this recipe appeared in the January 21, 2021 edition of The Salem News.
- 1 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup of white chocolate chips
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 1 ½ cups of sour cream
- 6 tablespoons of packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- In preparation, make sure that an oven has been heated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use paper liners to line a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Stir in the semisweet and the white chocolate chips.
- Thoroughly mix the eggs, sour cream, sugar, and melted butter in a separate mixing bowl.
- Gently stir the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- With the help of two spoons, divide the batter evenly among the paper liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the muffins rise well and are firm to the touch.
- Place the muffins on a cooling rack, or serve warm from the oven after allowing to sit for about 5 minutes.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.