If you’re looking for a new approach to the usual “fries with that,” then you’ll find that this recipe for baked sweet potato fries will pair deliciously with a favorite burger!
Note: the original version of this recipe appeared in the February 18, 2021 edition of The Salem News.
- 7 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Be sure that an oven is preheated to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line two baking sheets with bake-safe parchment paper or tinfoil.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch strips.
- Combine the sweet potato strips, olive oil, and salt in a large bowl, tossing them together until the sweet potato strips are thoroughly coated.
- Spread the sweet potato strips evenly on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the strips over and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Repeat the process if needed until the sweet potato strips officially become fries.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.