Favorite flavors combine in this mocha Oreo parfaits recipe – truly a satisfying, joyful treat!
Note: this is an adaptation of a recipe found in the April, 2021 edition of Relish
- 10 Double Stuf Oreo sandwich cookies
- A carton (16 ounces) of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of leftover cold coffee
- 1 (about 5.9 ounces) box of chocolate pudding prepared to manufacturer’s instructions
- Crush the Double Stuf Oreo cookies in a food processor, or in a gallon-sized zip top bag using a rolling pin.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the bowl of an electric mixer that’s been fitted with a whisk attachment and mix it on a medium-high speed.
- Once the heavy whipping cream starts to thicken, slowly add in the sugar, then the cold coffee.
- Turn the mixer to a high speed and beat the ingredients together until they’re just incorporated.
- In glass or plastic cups, add a thick bottom later of crushed cookies, pressing them down with a spoon to assure flatness.
- Add a layer of the whipped cream mixture, then a layer of chocolate pudding, then another layer of the whipped cream mixture.
- Garnish with additional crushed Double Stuf Oreo cookies, and serve slightly chilled.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.