This cranberry punch recipe pairs particularly well with favorite charcuterie board items.
Note: this recipe originally appeared in the cookbook, Famous New England Recipes, edited by Dolores Riccio.
- 4 cups of raw cranberries
- 4 cups of water
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 cups of sugar
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- Combine the cranberries, water, cloves, and cinnamon sticks in a saucepan.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the cranberries break open.
- Add sugar into the mixture, stirring until it dissolves.
- Turn off the heat and strain the mixtures.
- Add in the lemon and the orange juice, and allow the mixture to cool; should be served chilled.
Please note that all Fabulous Freelancer posts might contain affiliate links.