I created The Fabulous Freelancer as a resource for the freelancing community, and as such, I welcome those who are interested in guest posting. Henceforth, they shall be known as Fabulous Freelancer Friends! Be sure to check out these previous guest posts.
The following original content will be considered:
- Informative articles
- Opinion pieces
- Reviews of resources that will help freelancers/participants in the gig economy
- Infographics with custom intros
I’m also open to interviewing freelancers/representatives of businesses who employ freelancers. Those in the media industry can share their photography/music/videos to complement their interviews.
Acceptable posts can include:
- Links to official websites/blogs/social media pages
- Promotion of self-designed or invented products
- Posts containing unrelated commerce links (marketplaces, stores) and/or program affiliate links (Amazon Associates, ShareASale, etc.)
Please note that all guest posts are voluntary, with no monetary compensation, and are meant as a way for freelancers to build their portfolios.
- Google page indexing works on its own schedule. Upon publication, I can submit the guest post to their queue. Other than that, however, I have no control over the process. I suggest sharing the link organically through social media, etc.
I reserve the right to check all submitted content for plagiarism, as well as to do a bit of light editing for punctuation/grammar/link compliance if necessary.
To get the process started, please contact me.